This one’s a classic: Which Is Better SEO or PPC?
Well, the truth is that both of them can help you get traffic to your website and what makes this comparison interesting is the fact that it pits 2 of the most widely used traffic strategies against one another.
Before we can give a final answer, we’ll take a few essential issues.
Differences between the two
Take your time to read about the pros of each of them to understand what makes them different.
First of all, SEO is about helping your website rank higher in the SERPs for target keywords on search engines such as Bing, Yahoo and Google. SEO is organic natural listings, not paid advertisements.
This is a bit different compared to SEO, since it involves paying for ads and targeting certain keywords on search results pages. PPC is more trackable and scaleable.
In general, PPC is going to run not only along the sidebar of your search engine’s results page, but also at the top and the bottom. But when it comes to organic search results or SEO, the results will always be displayed in the main area of the SERP. So this means that you can either earn your online presence with search engine optimization or you can just go ahead and pay for it.
Is PPC better than SEO?
PPC does play a vital role in helping thousands of businesses get noticed and promote their products and services and it can even play a crucial role in informing your search engine optimization strategy and process.
So at the end of the day, well, it all depends on your budget for your campaign you are trying to run is. If you can spend between fifty to a hundred dollars a day on clicks, then PPC is the way to go.
GET OUR WHITE LABEL PPC PRICING
- Is An Adwords Consultant Really Worth The Cost? - October 31, 2016
- Why You Should Be Using Google Call Only Ads - October 31, 2016
- Google Search Network VS Google Display Network - October 31, 2016
- Clients Are Just a Phone Call Away With Googles Call Only Campaigns - October 31, 2016
- How To Narrow Down The Best PPC Advertising Companies - October 31, 2016
- Will PPC Marketing Services Work For My Business? - October 31, 2016
- Is Managed Pay Per Click Advertising Worth Spending Money On? - October 31, 2016
- Which Is Better SEO or PPC? - October 11, 2016
- 3 Ninja Tricks For AdWords Account Management - October 11, 2016