PPC vs SEO
There are two main options website owners have when looking to boost online traffic to their websites or online stores. These are PPC (pay per click) and SEO (search engine optimization). The main difference between the two is that SEO offers organic traffic (free) traffic, while it costs money to run PPC (paid traffic).
Regardless, when you compare pay per click vs. search engine optimization, it is usually better to take advantage of PPC if you need immediate leads, calls and sales.
The technique allows you to pay for traffic using various PPC advertising programs offered by Yahoo Search Marketing, Google Adwords and many others by displaying your ads on sponsored sections of the search engine’s results pages. Below are just a few points on why PPC is a much better option.
Higher Conversion Rates
Truth is, visitors coming from PPC ads are more likely to convert. We call this type of traffic ‘high intent searchers’. This is especially true if the ads are highly optimized and targeted.
Running a successful PPC campaign means that you will only get clicks from individuals who are interested in your products or content. Paying for traffic also makes certain you have a steady stream of visitors regardless of the changes that search engines and Google makes which is essential for the success of your website when SEO is your only traffic source.
We’ve seen websites pulling 200+ leads per day with SEO wiped out overnight when Google changes their algorithm.
You Can Determine Your Budget
With PPC, you can easily get your ad on the top first page. This depends on a number of factors set up by the search engine PPC platform such as how popular your keyword is, number of advertisers who want to use the specific keyword and sites that already have ad positions for the keyword, quality score, CTR among many others.
You will be happy to learn that you do not pay for views but only for the clicks the ad receives. This allows you to tweak your campaigns to run as optimal as possible and within your budget.
Faster Lead Generation
Comparing pay per click vs. search engine optimization reveals that SEO is quite a tiring and long process as it takes a lot of time (3 – 8 months) and effort to get the site listed in one of the top 5 organic positions.
It may take several months or years to rank (depending on what niche you are in) and you may not even rank at all after putting in all that hard work.
With PPC on the other hand, you will not have to spend sleepless nights as results are almost instant. If you do not know how to do this, you can take some online courses or hire an expert (like us ;p ) to help make sure everything runs smoothly.
GET OUR WHITE LABEL PPC PRICING
- Link Google My Business and Google Ads Using Location Extensions (Step By Step) - July 21, 2022
- Local SEO | How To Rank Higher On Google FAST w/ Lane Houk - April 29, 2020
- Adwords Match Types Tutorial – Google Ads Keyword Match Types 🔥🔥🔥 - April 20, 2020
- How To Sell Google Adwords, SEO, SMMA & Digital Marketing Services 💲 - April 20, 2020
- Google Adwords Course: An Honest Reivew Of Google Ads Training Academy - April 20, 2020
- Thank You Page Video - April 20, 2020
- Adwords Training Video - April 20, 2020
- Google Ads Training Academy Review - April 20, 2020
- Adwords Target CPA Tutorial – Google Ads Cost Per Action 🔥 - April 20, 2020
- Google Ads Tutorial – How To Advertise On Google For Beginners 🔥 - April 20, 2020