SEO and PPC At The Same Time?
There is absolutely no way to ask this question without looking at how internet marketing works. However, it is a question we must ask at one time or another when it comes to marketing our business online.
SEO has come a long way and organic searches remain instrumental in directing traffic online. Over time, many sites have been optimized to get the best results. However, in today’s market, most businesses have also supplemented organic optimization with Pay Per Click marketing (PPC) and the two have proven to be quite effective on their own and even better when combined.
Despite assertions that their respective strategies work only when applied alone, SEO and PPC experts have been forced to duck behind their desks after statistics proved that these two methods of gaining traffic work best when used together, to the extent of being reliant on each other.
These two strategies overlap all the time and for good reason. For example, 70% of traffic for webpages comes from organic searches, while the remaining 30% originates from paid advertising positions. On the surface, you might think that SEO is better in this instance. Well, not really, because those users who make these visits do not necessarily belong to the demographic the business is targeting, so the conversion could be very low.
On the other hand, PPC results are specific and targeted. Integrating these two therefore gives you a very strong result, which is a lot of high intent traffic that targets those mostly in your niche. So the question still remains, do the two strategies work effectively when combined? In the face of the statistics, it seems that the clear answer is yes.
Analytics show that the average company experiences a 25% increase in overall clicks after the integration of the two strategies. More importantly, the final figures indicate an increase in profits up to 27%, which clearly shows how effective the two strategies are.
Stand alone, PPC marketing is a more immediate and direct marketing approach. Simply put, if you need leads and phone calls right now, this week…you need a PPC campaign up and running instantly. If you would like to build longer term organic rankings you should be doing building citations and doing SEO for your local business.
GET OUR WHITE LABEL PPC PRICING
- Local SEO | How To Rank Higher On Google FAST w/ Lane Houk - April 29, 2020
- Adwords Match Types Tutorial – Google Ads Keyword Match Types 🔥🔥🔥 - April 20, 2020
- How To Sell Google Adwords, SEO, SMMA & Digital Marketing Services 💲 - April 20, 2020
- Google Adwords Course: An Honest Reivew Of Google Ads Training Academy - April 20, 2020
- Thank You Page Video - April 20, 2020
- Adwords Training Video - April 20, 2020
- Google Ads Training Academy Review - April 20, 2020
- Adwords Target CPA Tutorial – Google Ads Cost Per Action 🔥 - April 20, 2020
- Google Ads Tutorial – How To Advertise On Google For Beginners 🔥 - April 20, 2020
- Clicks Geek Review - April 20, 2020