Bing PPC vs Google PPC

Bing PPC vs Google PPC

Is Bing or Google Better for Pay Per Click?

Every serious marketer knows that Google dominates search volume globally.

However, Bing is slowly creeping up.

This bring us to the great debate of Bing PPC vs Google PPC…which is better?

While at the moment Google Adwords handles 65% of all search queries, the Yahoo Bing Network owns the rest of 35%.

What’s really surprising is that Bing ads come out ahead of Google ads in the Financial Services category, proving once again that Bing focuses on a market segment that dominates the other segments – that is the business and financial segment. When it comes to travel and commercial ads, Google is definitely ahead of Bing with over 24 million ads (compared to only 14 million Bing has).

Both Google and Bing offer certain marketing opportunities that make them unique. Read on to discover what the benefits of advertising on each of these networks are.

Why Choose Google Adwords?

Google is the most trustworthy advertising partner for both small and large companies due to several reasons. First off, it is the biggest and most experienced PPC service available up to date. Secondly, Google dictates the PPC trends and has a say in what shows up on the Internet. Google Adwords is also extremely easy to use and connects with a group of search-related websites, such as Google Maps, Google Shopping and Google Search Partners.

Why go with Bing PPC Advertising?

On the other hand, Bing has some aces up the sleeve that make it a serious competitor to Google. Because Bing ads have less competition, they are cheaper that Google’s. Almost all PPC ads are cheaper on Bing.

Additionally, Bing ads are better for mobile users, being specially designed to cater to modern users who access the Internet on their smartphones or tablets. Bing Ads also offer more transparency and control and come up with better social extensions.

Bing Ads have a lot of unique advantages over the standard PPC ads from Google Adwords, but the latter should not be neglected either.


Ed Stapleton, Jr is a ‘Google Partner’ marketing expert who’s sold over 1,500 Google Ads clients and managed millions in ad spend. He heads up the front of the house at his marketing agency Clicks Geek where he manages sales and strategic relationships.

Take your business to the next level with a marketing agency that actually delivers.

Clicks Geek is a U.S. Based marketing agency focused on positive-ROI customer acquisition. If you want to grow your brand through digital marketing, let’s talk!

Based in Pennsylvania, USA

As a Google Premier Partner Agency, we’ve joined the cream of the crop in PPC specialists. This designation is reserved for only a small fraction of Google Partners who have demonstrated a consistent track record of success.
© 2024 Clicks Geek · Designed by:
  • Solutions
  • CoursesUpdated
  • About
  • Blog
  • Contact