Setting your Pay Per Click Campaign
If you plan on selling products or advertising services on the internet, then one of the first things you need to consider is getting in front of your target audience online. With PPC, not only can you attract attention, but you can easily employ a few strategies that can convince customers who are on the fence to go ahead and buy.
Curious about proper PPC campaign management setup?
Well, in this case, all you have to do is take a closer look at the tips. Before you go ahead and set up your PPC campaign, you need to think about what your goals are. Do you want to get more subscribers for your weekly online newsletter, drive more traffic to your website or maybe sell a product or a service?
Knowing exactly what you want is going to influence how much money you need to invest into your campaign and the different types of keywords that you should be bidding on. After that, all you need to do is take a few more steps.
Proper PPC Campaign Setup
That’s not all though. There are still quite a few things to keep in mind when setting up your PPC campaign…
1. Be clear about your goals. Are you planning on increasing inquiries, encouraging sign-ups or making more sales?
2. At this point you need to decide on the search engine you’d like to advertise with. After that, sign up for one and create an account.
3. Do some keyword research and make sure to choose the keywords that you’d like to target and those you think someone would enter in the search engines when searching for a particular product/service.
4. You should now set your bids on your chosen keywords and select your budget (daily or monthly).
5. Next is writing your ads and linking it to a relevant landing page on your webpage that allows people to buy or become a lead easily. Make sure you also include shipping costs, price, a description and a “Buy it now” button.
6. Pay close attention.
Keeping tabs on your PPC campaign
In order to keep track of whether or not you meet your online marketing goals, you can use a wide range of tools. Most of them are available free of charge and can tell you a lot about your traffic, how many people visit your website, how many buy, how many close your website right away and so forth.
Since these tools can also tell you the exact key phrases that brought them to your website, you can further improve your marketing efforts to drive more traffic and therefore make more sales.
We highly recommend you set-up Adwords Or Bing conversion tracking and also link up Google Analytics to your campaigns.