How To Manage A Pay Per Click Account
AdWords campaigns can be a boom for your business provided that you know how to tap their full potential. Unfortunately, most businesses, especially the smaller ones, fail to get results using them and don’t really have a clue about proper PPC Adwords management. The following sections throw some light on the real reason AdWords PPC isn’t working for your business.
1. You’re Not Working on Your Account:
The simple mistake people commit is not spending enough time to manage their accounts. A recent research found that 40% of the advertisers do not modify their keywords in a month, and more shockingly, just 1% of the small business advertisers work on their AdWords accounts every week. If you are committing such a mistake, try these actions – testing new ad copies, creating new landing pages, setting new negative keywords or adding extension to your ads on a weekly basis.
2. Irrelevant Keywords:
If you fail to add relevant keywords to your text ads, your Quality Score comes down. The lower it becomes, the more you’ll have to pay for your keywords. To entice viewers to click on your ad rather than your competitor’s, there is no option other than using the right keywords. You may also include some call-to-action words in your adcopy.
3. Bad Landing Pages:
Once you select a group of keywords, you should link them to a page that focuses on a topic relevant to the keywords. For example, visitors of a webpage that contains an iPhone 6 review will show interest to click on an ad that points to an online retailer selling the phone. Your ads should always lead to relevant landing pages. It is of utmost importance that the people managing your PPC campaign should know how to set up a good landing page.
4. No Frequent Analysis of the Results:
Most business owners make the common mistake of failing to analyze the results of their AdWords campaign. Some skip this step because they can’t spend time on it. If you don’t track your PPC campaign, they you’ll never know whether or not your efforts are giving acceptable returns on your investment. Moreover, you cannot figure out what keywords are working best for your business. It is always recommended to track your results every week so that you can utilize the information to refine your campaigns.
5. Your Ads are not Mobile Friendly:
In the last few years, Google has put in lots of efforts for promoting mobile advertising. They launched new mobile ad types targeting the smartphone users. Surprisingly, less than 20% AdWords accounts today implement mobile-preferred ads. Google recently upgraded all the accounts to Enhanced Campaigns, so you are advertising on mobile devices whether you like it or not. To make the most of this situation, you must create mobile-preferred ads, enable call extensions in your ads and analyze your mobile CPA.
Using the above insights, you can easily identify the flaws in your AdWords PPC campaigns. With some hard work and really digging into your account, there is no reason why you cannot pull ahead of the pack in few weeks. Or if your like most other business owners and you just simply do not have the time to learn and manage all this yourself, you can always give us a call :p
GET OUR WHITE LABEL PPC PRICING
- Link Google My Business and Google Ads Using Location Extensions (Step By Step) - July 21, 2022
- Local SEO | How To Rank Higher On Google FAST w/ Lane Houk - April 29, 2020
- Adwords Match Types Tutorial – Google Ads Keyword Match Types 🔥🔥🔥 - April 20, 2020
- How To Sell Google Adwords, SEO, SMMA & Digital Marketing Services 💲 - April 20, 2020
- Google Adwords Course: An Honest Reivew Of Google Ads Training Academy - April 20, 2020
- Thank You Page Video - April 20, 2020
- Adwords Training Video - April 20, 2020
- Google Ads Training Academy Review - April 20, 2020
- Adwords Target CPA Tutorial – Google Ads Cost Per Action 🔥 - April 20, 2020
- Google Ads Tutorial – How To Advertise On Google For Beginners 🔥 - April 20, 2020