If This Checklist Confuses You It’s Probably Time To Hire A PPC Consultant
In the last few weeks in my work as an Adwords consultant I’ve come across a bunch of new client Adwords campaigns that weren’t up to par. The reason? These campaigns were managed by business owners who weren’t totally familiar with Google’s Adwords platform, and their inexperience and lack of knowledge led to some pretty nasty results and a lot of wasted money. I’m talkin like campaign spends of $2,000 with zero conversions.
Here’s a list of a few basic questions that you should be asking yourself to figure out if you can save money by hiring a professional PPC Management company:
1. Are you getting any results AKA: conversions? If the answer is “no”, you should give us a call immediately. Adwords 100% works when done correctly, no doubt about it.
2. Have you taken any training on Adwords? Studied any courses or took any of the online Adwords exams?
3. Do you know the difference between the search network and the content network? Hopefully you are not running both of them together on the same campaign.
4. Are you paying less than $1-3 per click? If not, you should be. Assuming you are not in a hyper competitive space like Life insurance or something.
5. Can you track the conversions from any of your keywords? Do you know which keywords are driving all of your leads and which ones are losing you money? Are you currently optimizing them?
6. Are you Google Adwords certified? Being certified by Google just proves that you know the Adwords platform both inside and out.
7. Do you know what quality score is and WHY it is one of the most important factors when it comes to running a successful Adwords campaign?