3 Step Guide For Creating A Google AdWords Budget
One of the most frequent questions people ask about Adwords is “How Much Should I Spend On Google Adwords PPC?”. The best answer to this question is “It depends”. One of the best things about this PPC platform is that it’s highly customizable, enabling you to make the right decisions that cater to your own personal needs and the needs of your business.
In order to create a profitable campaign and make the most out of your PPC campaign, it is imperative to know how much to spend and to set the appropriate budget. Here are some guidelines that should help you in that regard.
1. Start low
The daily budget is totally up to you. However, in the beginning it is recommended to start with a minimum amount, of let’s say $50 per day. After one or two weeks, you can go up to $75 or even $100 a day. $50 may seem like a lot but you need to spend some money in order to get the data that you need and to feel out your industry so you can optimize your campaign to run and generate you leads efficiently.
During this testing phase invest in more ads and various options in order to see which one works best for you. The testing phase should be a form of market research in which you should not expect to get back the dollars you invest.
2. Cap the keyword at $5
Depending on your competition, target market and website content, you should go with a standard $3-$5 per keyword. Once you get an idea if a certain keyword brings in profit or not, you can easily start to invest more money in that direction and decrease where you are not making money.
Once your testing phase is complete, you need to start maximizing your return on investment. During this phase, your budget should increase to about $150 – $300 per day. Compare CPC (cost per click) with EPC (earnings per click) and find out whether you are profitable or not.
Remember, Google Adwords is a highly customizable and very powerful advertising platform that can dramatically increase brand awareness, phone calls, leads, sales and among other things new customers. Invest wisely.
GET OUR WHITE LABEL PPC PRICING
- Link Google My Business and Google Ads Using Location Extensions (Step By Step) - July 21, 2022
- Local SEO | How To Rank Higher On Google FAST w/ Lane Houk - April 29, 2020
- Adwords Match Types Tutorial – Google Ads Keyword Match Types 🔥🔥🔥 - April 20, 2020
- How To Sell Google Adwords, SEO, SMMA & Digital Marketing Services 💲 - April 20, 2020
- Google Adwords Course: An Honest Reivew Of Google Ads Training Academy - April 20, 2020
- Thank You Page Video - April 20, 2020
- Adwords Training Video - April 20, 2020
- Google Ads Training Academy Review - April 20, 2020
- Adwords Target CPA Tutorial – Google Ads Cost Per Action 🔥 - April 20, 2020
- Google Ads Tutorial – How To Advertise On Google For Beginners 🔥 - April 20, 2020