PPC Advertising Mistakes You Must Avoid
Compared to a few years ago, these days, a lot of businesses are spending a lot of money on Google AdWords. The truth is that while this is a good thing for Google, most of the times a lot of businesses seem to fall short of getting the most for their money. In fact, they’re making mistakes that could be easily decreasing their ROI by a decent margin. To make sure you are not making the same mistakes, have a look at these 5 Adwords advertising mistakes you really need to avoid!
1. Lacking budget
It’s very important that you always have a decent sized budget when it comes to your AdWords campaign and the next most important thing is that you should always stick to it. Overspending is very easy when it comes to advertising online, especially when getting into multivariate testing and multiple targeting campaigns. To avoid that, calculate your daily ad spend and make any necessary changes so it reflects your budget.
2. Having no end date for your campaign
Advertising costs a lot of money, so that’s why you need to having a start and end date for your campaign based on your objectives. If you don’t have one, then you’ll most likely waste a lot of money that could’ve been put to better use elsewhere. After he completion of your campaign you will have a solid chunk of data to look at and to analyze.
3. Coasting with your ads is not recommended
When you first sign up for AdWords, you’re going to want to keep everything simple and then, based on the results you get, make any necessary changes. But a big mistake is that thinking your best performing ads will always perform incredibly well. They won’t. You should be testing new adcopy weekly.
4. Take a second look at your location targeting
On the list at #4 of the 5 Adwords advertising mistakes you must avoid is also the lack of using location targeting. It’s always recommended that you are as specific as possible when it comes to the people you’re targeting and not set your ads to target anyone outside your designated locations.
5. Failing to create a custom page
The last entry is the lack of a custom landing page. These are vital to your campaigns and ads, on top of that, they are very easy to navigate and have a high conversion rate. Because of that, it’s paramount that you have one.
GET OUR WHITE LABEL PPC PRICING
- Link Google My Business and Google Ads Using Location Extensions (Step By Step) - July 21, 2022
- Local SEO | How To Rank Higher On Google FAST w/ Lane Houk - April 29, 2020
- Adwords Match Types Tutorial – Google Ads Keyword Match Types 🔥🔥🔥 - April 20, 2020
- How To Sell Google Adwords, SEO, SMMA & Digital Marketing Services 💲 - April 20, 2020
- Google Adwords Course: An Honest Reivew Of Google Ads Training Academy - April 20, 2020
- Thank You Page Video - April 20, 2020
- Adwords Training Video - April 20, 2020
- Google Ads Training Academy Review - April 20, 2020
- Adwords Target CPA Tutorial – Google Ads Cost Per Action 🔥 - April 20, 2020
- Google Ads Tutorial – How To Advertise On Google For Beginners 🔥 - April 20, 2020