How Much Does AdWords Management Cost?
Lets say you are this IT consulting firm near Toronto and you lack the time to manage your own AdWords account, then it’s safe to say you’ll probably let an agency or a professional handle this. However, when you start looking for someone to hire for managing your AdWords account, you’re going to find out that agencies have different billing models. There are many ways you can be charged for such services and below we’re going to take a closer look at some of them.
Factors influencing the billing model:
1. Stage of the PPC campaign.
2. Type of PPC service provided.
3. Level of client and provider involvement.
4. Mutual timeline, availability and needs.
5. Length of agreement.
6. Objectives and goals.
7. Current state of the campaign
Per Keyword Phrase Bid Per Pay Per Click Account
Okay, let’s say you choose this type of service. So then: How Much Are AdWords Management Fees? Well, depending on the company you choose to work with, it can vary quite a bit. Let’s say, for the sake of this example, that you’ll be charged fifteen dollars a month per keyword by per account and the agency manages seventy five keywords in Yahoo Search Marketing and one hundred keywords in Google AdWords. In this case, you can expect to pay a management fee of approximately $2,600.
The hourly rate has been used for many years now and it’s standard with many PPC agencies. This means you’re going to be charged based on the amount of time the agency spends managing your AdWords account every month. This means that if they work 24h on managing your account per month and they charge $75 an hour, you’ll need to pay them $1,800.
In this case, (the most popular option) your PPC management fees will be calculated based on the amount of money you spend or the budget you set in your pay per click accounts. In general, companies will charge anything from fifteen to thirty percent of your total pay per click spends. So if you spend $5,000 a month on PPC and the agency charges you 15%, you’ll pay the agency a total of $750.
Of course, there are many other ways an agency can charge for managing your AdWords account, including flat fee and also pay for performance. Just make sure you choose one that charges you the least based on your needs and this way you can save quite a bit of money down the road. Keep in mind like anything in life, you will get what you pay for. So if an “agency” is claiming to run a professional campaign for you for $250/mo beware.
GET OUR WHITE LABEL PPC PRICING
- Local SEO | How To Rank Higher On Google FAST w/ Lane Houk - April 29, 2020
- Adwords Match Types Tutorial – Google Ads Keyword Match Types 🔥🔥🔥 - April 20, 2020
- How To Sell Google Adwords, SEO, SMMA & Digital Marketing Services 💲 - April 20, 2020
- Google Adwords Course: An Honest Reivew Of Google Ads Training Academy - April 20, 2020
- Thank You Page Video - April 20, 2020
- Adwords Training Video - April 20, 2020
- Google Ads Training Academy Review - April 20, 2020
- Adwords Target CPA Tutorial – Google Ads Cost Per Action 🔥 - April 20, 2020
- Google Ads Tutorial – How To Advertise On Google For Beginners 🔥 - April 20, 2020
- Clicks Geek Review - April 20, 2020