Why Call Only Ad Campaigns Rock
If you have heard about them already and are asking yourself “Why Should I Be Using Google Call Only Ads?”, then you probably don’t understand the mega benefits of them yet.
In fact, that’s why you’re here, reading this article, right now :p.
So let’s cut to the chase and dig into the benefits of these call only ads that Google says are going to be the next big thing in advertising.
One of the main benefits of Google Call only ads is the fact that unlike regular ads, these don’t include any clickable elements except the phone number. No landing pages or anything. All the user can do is call you, that’s it. So now you can separate your search marketing campaigns and your call campaigns. Which is a huge relief since before all we could really do was set-up call extensions and up the mobile bid traffic hoping for the best.
How It Works
If you have an Adwords account, then you can just go to “create campaign” where you will be brought to a settings page. From here you select call only campaign. When Google created this campaign type, it aimed at removing any obstacles or barriers that kept prospective customers from calling businesses. More to that, advertisers consider these ads a godsend and that’s because they remove the leakiest part of the conversion funnel.
Which is a big win for us PPC management services. Simply put, if you are a local business, i.e. plumber, contractor, dry cleaner, etc you need a call only campaign driving inbound calls to your business right now. Jump on this before it becomes saturated with your competitors and trust me it will.
If you need more phone calls coming in daily give us a ring to help you manage your Adwords campaigns and let us set everything up for you. All you have to do is answer the phones and speak with your potential customers.
GET OUR WHITE LABEL PPC PRICING
- Is An Adwords Consultant Really Worth The Cost? - October 31, 2016
- Why You Should Be Using Google Call Only Ads - October 31, 2016
- Google Search Network VS Google Display Network - October 31, 2016
- Clients Are Just a Phone Call Away With Googles Call Only Campaigns - October 31, 2016
- How To Narrow Down The Best PPC Advertising Companies - October 31, 2016
- Will PPC Marketing Services Work For My Business? - October 31, 2016
- Is Managed Pay Per Click Advertising Worth Spending Money On? - October 31, 2016
- Which Is Better SEO or PPC? - October 11, 2016
- 3 Ninja Tricks For AdWords Account Management - October 11, 2016