It’s difficult to think about a business that doesn’t wish to take phone calls from potential customers. Sure, massive e-commerce businesses like Amazon don’t like getting phone calls, but they’re the different compared to the average company. Even if you don’t promote products over the phone, you’re nevertheless pleased to take calls from individuals who would like to know what time you open or even the directions to your establishment.
PPC success can be measured several different ways. Leads through a contact form, an email subscription, or now phone calls. The best way to drive phone calls is to set-up a separate Adwords campaign called call-only. This way you will only pay when a potential customer actually calls your business and this is the simplest way to set up PPC call tracking.
Call only used to be offered by Google by then it mysteriously disappeared. Seems as though advertisers got what they wished cause now its back and with a vengeance! If you are looking to set-up a call only campaign reach out to us below and we will talk about your project and see what the best route for you to take would be.
On a side note, you can also set up PPC call tracking using call forwarding numbers from services like Call Fire. Call Fire’s great because not only does it provide tracking but it also allows you to record conversations.
GET OUR WHITE LABEL PPC PRICING
- Link Google My Business and Google Ads Using Location Extensions (Step By Step) - July 21, 2022
- Local SEO | How To Rank Higher On Google FAST w/ Lane Houk - April 29, 2020
- Adwords Match Types Tutorial – Google Ads Keyword Match Types 🔥🔥🔥 - April 20, 2020
- How To Sell Google Adwords, SEO, SMMA & Digital Marketing Services 💲 - April 20, 2020
- Google Adwords Course: An Honest Reivew Of Google Ads Training Academy - April 20, 2020
- Thank You Page Video - April 20, 2020
- Adwords Training Video - April 20, 2020
- Google Ads Training Academy Review - April 20, 2020
- Adwords Target CPA Tutorial – Google Ads Cost Per Action 🔥 - April 20, 2020
- Google Ads Tutorial – How To Advertise On Google For Beginners 🔥 - April 20, 2020