Floods, fires, hurricanes, and other natural disasters didn’t stop because of the coronavirus pandemic. However, water damage restoration companies had to learn quickly how to respond to disasters while mitigating virus risks on the scene. The ability of restoration companies to meet these challenges has set the industry on a solid growth path for the coming years.
Approximately one in 50 people in the United States files a water-related insurance claim annually, contributing to $200 billion a year in revenue for restoration businesses. How do you beat the competition to attract your share of new restoration clients?
While insurance companies might refer clients to you following an emergency, potential customers will most often use the internet to find a water damage restoration company. So it’s vital to develop a strong digital marketing strategy that combines search engine optimization (SEO) and pay-per-click advertising (PPC) to grow your business.
You don’t need to choose between PPC and SEO for water damage services—you’ll need both for effective campaigns that produce leads and revenue.
SEO for Organic Traffic
Developing an SEO strategy is key to getting your website in front of customers. Search engines like Google examine websites for certain criteria when calculating search result page rankings. By following these tips, you can improve the placement of your restoration company site on search results pages if you:
- Review website content to ensure that it includes lots of keywords–which are words or phrases that a person might type into search to find your business, including your company name, phone number, location, and email address
- Post new content and photos frequently so that your site will score higher in search returns
- Make sure your site looks good on a smartphone because that’s how most customers will view it
- Work with a website developer to make sure that your site’s architecture is optimized for Google’s algorithm
One downside of SEO is that it can take months to deliver a high volume of leads and phone calls. That’s why it’s important to pair an SEO program with a PPC campaign, which will send you quality leads quickly.
PPC for Quick Action
PPC advertisements, including Google Ads, are a budget-friendly way to attract revenue. You pay for a PPC ad only when someone clicks on one. A few of the PPC benefits are that it:
- Gives you complete control of the daily ad budget, so you won’t spend more than you can afford
- Allows you to measure traffic, conversions, and customer data in real-time
- Delivers leads and traffic almost instantly
- Outpaces SEO in converting leads to revenue by double
- Strengthens your SEO program by linking directly to your site or a landing page
- Gives you the ability to target clients interested in restoration services by location and other factors
- Integrates with other marketing channels, including email campaigns and social media
Need Help Promoting Your Company?
Count on Clicks Geek, a PPC and SEO search engine marketing agency, to help you develop a digital marketing strategy and produce results. We’ll do everything from researching water damage restoration keywords to launching your Facebook Ads campaign to writing ads and competitor analysis reports.
Ready to get started? Call us today at 917-310-1597 or visit Clicks Geek online.