If you own or work for a podiatry practice, you’ve probably realized that old marketing methods don’t work anymore. Even older patients rely on search engines and internet advertising to find podiatrists to heal their aching feet. Here are the best podiatrist advertising ideas to establish a podiatry marketing strategy to grow your revenue.
Optimize and Frequently Update Your Website
Chances are your practice has a website, but have you checked it recently to make sure it’s using best practices for search engine optimization? If the content is not optimized, patients might not be able to find your practice online. In addition, Google downgrades sites in search results if the site content is not updated frequently.
The best marketing tips to get started on improving your website include:
- Made sure your content includes keywords that patients will use in search engines to find your business
- Create a content marketing campaign to post new content like blog posts often
- Make sure your site looks good on phones because that’s how most clients will find your practice
Invest in Pay Per Click Online Advertising
Pay Per Click (PPC) is the foundation of effective internet marketing. Podiatrists who create Google AdWords campaigns often can generate up to 50% more lead referrals through PPC than from organic (non-paid) traffic. A successful digital marketing campaign offers these benefits:
- Ability to track digital marketing success in real-time
- Gives you tools to deliver ads to a very specific target audience
- Offers an inexpensive, effective marketing option because you pay only if someone clicks on the advertisement
Many podiatry practices are too busy taking care of patients to manage Google AdWords campaigns, which are a great revenue source. Luckily, ClicksGeek, experts in helping medical practices create and manage PPC campaigns, is the perfect choice to generate podiatrist advertising ideas to grow your profits. Clicks Geek will handle everything from writing PPC ads to feeding you data to evaluate your success.
Five Additional Advertising Ideas for Podiatrists
Although maintaining an effective website and PPC campaigns are the most important ways to drive revenue, the following are other ways to drive traffic and leads:
- Establish a social media presence: Ensure that you have a profile on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and other social media platforms, and update posts regularly
- Promote Yourself Through Email Marketing: Make sure to collect each patient’s email address so you can send newsletters and promotions
- Build engagement with video marketing: Use YouTube and other video platforms to upload educational content on foot care to extend the reach of your practice
- Monitor online reviews: Regularly view sites that allow users to submit reviews on their doctor and respond to comments
- Create a Google My Business listing: Google allows you to create a free business profile that gets good placement in search results
Looking for Help in Marketing Your Practice?
Count on Clicks Geek to help you grow your practice. Google named us a Premier Partner Agency based on our PPC knowledge and outstanding record driving leads and profits. Let us help you get your podiatry marketing plan on its feet and running: Contact Click Geeks online or by calling 917-310-1597.