Let’s face it: No one wants to think about mold unless they absolutely have to. So how do mold remediation companies get in front of potential customers to remind them how important it is to keep homes and businesses mold-free?
While many mold removal and restoration companies count on insurance agencies for client referrals following a flood, what can restoration companies do proactively to attract business?
If you own a mold removal company, you most likely suffered a decline in revenue because of the coronavirus pandemic. So it’s more important than ever to develop an effective digital marketing strategy in 2021 that pairs search engine optimization (SEO) with pay-per-click advertising (PPC). You don’t have to debate between PPC and SEO for mold remediation services—a successful marketing program needs both to drive leads and revenue.
SEO for Organic Search Results
Every website needs a strong and consistent SEO strategy to get premium placement of the site in search results. Google calculates search result page rankings by crawling all website content and calculating how well it meets certain criteria. Although the company uses complicated algorithms that are always evolving, you can’t go wrong by following these fundamental site-optimization steps:
- Evaluate your website content to make sure it contains a lot of keywords–words or phrases that a search user types to find your business, including your company name, location, phone number, and email address
- Frequently add new content and photos to your site to place higher in search returns
- Check your site on a smartphone to see if it’s easy to navigate on mobile because that’s how most customers will access it
- Create a free Google My Business profile page that links to your site
SEO is essential, but it might take a while to deliver results. It can take weeks to gain traction in search engines and start to deliver leads and calls. PPC campaigns will send you leads quickly, which is why it’s important to include paid advertising in your restoration company marketing efforts.
PPC for Rapid Returns
Google Ads’ PPC advertisements are a cost-effective method of attracting new customers and revenue. You set your own budget and pay only when someone clicks on your ad, so you won’t spend more than you can afford. Some benefits of PPC are that it:
- Gives you access to Google Analytics to measure conversions, traffic, and customer data
- Delivers traffic and leads to your site almost instantly
- Provides tools for conversion rate optimization
- Outpaces organic search in converting leads to revenue by double
- Bolsters your organic search engine efforts by linking to your site’s landing pages
- Sends high-quality leads by allowing you to target customers interested in mold removal companies by location and other criteria
- Partners with other marketing efforts, including email campaigns and social media
Need Marketing Services to Promote Your Business?
Clicks Geek, our PPC and SEO services marketing agency, will develop a digital marketing strategy to promote your restoration services. We’ll do everything from researching mold remediation keywords to managing Google Ad campaigns and performing competitor analysis.
Ready to get started? Contact us by calling 917-310-1597 or visiting us at Clicks Geek online.