White Label PPC Management Pricing
Most internet marketing companies can’t offer PPC services because they either one, do not have the necessary experience managing and building paid search campaigns or two, do not have enough resources or time to implement this additional service. That’s where a white label PPC service partner becomes an asset to your company. By partnering with a company that is proficient in PPC you will be able to outsource this service to the white label company and also get to add PPC marketing as an additional service to increase your service coverage and increase your companies revenue. So that leads us to the question of how much does white label PPC cost?
White Label PPC Pricing Structures
White labeled PPC management costs can vary depending on a number of factors, including the company itself. Generally though, most companies have 2 ways of charging customers, including charging a fixed price and having a variable price that’s influenced by the amount of money the client spends on PPC advertising monthly. To put it in numbers, for smaller setups with a monthly spend below several thousand dollars (usually $1,500-$2,000 dollars), companies will charge anywhere between $450-$600 dollars per account.
It’s important to remember that this fee doesn’t usually apply to campaign setups or online stores with more than 40+ Adgroups. On the other hand, for clients that spend more than $2,000-$3,000 for advertising a month, the fee is negotiable and will represent a percentage amount of their entire marketing budget. As you can see, the white label ppc management prices are quite acceptable and is actually as low as some currently available bidding software. However, don’t be confused, bidding software is VERY dangerous if you do not know how Adwords works or how to use best practices to manage your accounts. You have been warned about using software my friends!
Monthly, bi-weekly or weekly reports are generated containing the current weeks stats and comparing them to the previous weeks stats. These reports are branded to your company, so it looks like the reports are coming from your team! This helps enable clients to stay up-to-date with everything happening within their account.
GET OUR WHITE LABEL PPC PRICING
- Link Google My Business and Google Ads Using Location Extensions (Step By Step) - July 21, 2022
- Local SEO | How To Rank Higher On Google FAST w/ Lane Houk - April 29, 2020
- Adwords Match Types Tutorial – Google Ads Keyword Match Types 🔥🔥🔥 - April 20, 2020
- How To Sell Google Adwords, SEO, SMMA & Digital Marketing Services 💲 - April 20, 2020
- Google Adwords Course: An Honest Reivew Of Google Ads Training Academy - April 20, 2020
- Thank You Page Video - April 20, 2020
- Adwords Training Video - April 20, 2020
- Google Ads Training Academy Review - April 20, 2020
- Adwords Target CPA Tutorial – Google Ads Cost Per Action 🔥 - April 20, 2020
- Google Ads Tutorial – How To Advertise On Google For Beginners 🔥 - April 20, 2020