In 2020, foundation repair contractors—like most other construction service providers—suffered from the economic decline caused by the coronavirus pandemic. However, based on projections for new housing starts and reconstruction, foundation repair services will be in high demand in the coming years. What can foundation repair companies do to capture a share of the new business?
According to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics, more than 700,000 people are employed with foundation repair companies. With so many companies vying for new business, how can your team stand out from your competition? The answer is to leverage search engine optimization, pay-per-click (PPC) advertising, and social media marketing to develop an effective lead-generation strategy.
When it comes to PPC vs. SEO for foundation repair marketing, they both have strong benefits. SEO utilizes the power of organic search to drive traffic to your website, while PPC ads deliver quality leads quickly. The two strategies complement each other, so it’s important to use them both in your foundation repair marketing program.
Launching a website is no guarantee that customers will find it in search engines. A solid SEO strategy is essential in getting your website a good placement in search engine results. If you’re new to SEO, here are a few tips to get started:
- Review content to make sure it includes plenty of keywords (any words or phrases that a person might type into Google, including your company name, address, and phone number)
- Refresh content, photos, and media regularly so that your site will place higher in search results
- Work with a marketing agency to ensure that your website is structured for a good user experience and is mobile friendly
One of SEO’s drawbacks is that it often takes weeks for search engines to find your website and drive leads and phone calls. So it’s important to pair SEO efforts with paid ads, which can help grow your business immediately.
PPC for Rapid Results
If you have a tight marketing budget, PPC advertisements—like Google Ads—are among the least costly ways to attract new revenue. You pay only when a customer clicks on an ad, and you have control of the daily budget, so you’ll never spend more than you can afford. A few of the many benefits are that this approach:
- Allows you to measure ROI, traffic, and a massive amount of data using Google Analytics
- Delivers leads much more quickly than SEO
- Outperforms SEO in converting leads to revenue by double
- Supports your SEO strategy by driving people to your website
- Allows you to target people interested in foundation repair by location and other specific criteria
- Works well with all other digital marketing channels, including social media, email campaigns, press releases, white papers, and more
Need Help Promoting Your Company?
Clicks Geek, our SEO and PPC marketing agency, can help your company develop a successful digital lead-generation strategy. We’ll do everything from keyword research to writing ads and creating custom landing pages.
Ready to get started? Contact us today by calling 917-310-1597 or visiting Clicks Geek online.