Many doctors in medical practices struggle to attract new patients or stay engaged with their current patients. In some cases, sluggish medical practice growth is the result of outdated notions about medical practice advertising and marketing, which used to be frowned upon. These days, if you’re a physician or a surgeon, it’s more important than ever to have an effective marketing strategy.
Increasingly, doctors are using online marketing efforts to find potential patients. ClicksGeeks can help you create a healthcare marketing plan that will allow you to stop worrying about finding patients and refocus on treating patients. For the small amount of money it takes to implement the following ideas from ClicksGeeks, your practice can see a significant return on investment.
Optimize Your Practice’s Website
Most doctors have a website for their practice. But have you checked to make sure patients can find your website through a search engine like Google? Optimizing the content on your website is one of the most effective marketing strategies in practice marketing.
Optimizing content is easier than it sounds and is an essential tool in medical marketing. Here are two simple ways to ensure that your patients can find you in search results:
- Add keywords to your content: Include words that people will most likely put in a search engine to find your practice.
- Make sure your website is mobile-friendly: More than 75% of people use their phones to access business information on the internet.
Invest in Online Advertising to Drive Traffic
Investing in Google AdWords is a great way to build business for medical practices. In 2020, traffic to websites through Pay-Per-Click (PPC) ads resulted in 50% more business conversions than organic (non-paid) search. The top benefits of Google AdWords PPC advertising include:
- Delivers lots of leads and calls quickly
- Offers easy access to measurable data to gauge ROI
- Gives you a wealth of data about who’s searching for you
- Allows you to target specific audiences
- Provides an inexpensive option because you only pay when someone clicks on an ad
Managing online advertising campaigns can be time-consuming and complicated. Fortunately, the AdWords experts at ClickGeeks can manage your online advertising. ClickGeeks will take care of everything— from researching keywords and writing ads to delivering analytics reports that help you chart your success.
Other Healthcare Marketing and Advertising Ideas
Building a great site and implementing successful online PPC ad campaigns are the most essential strategies for advertising. ClickGeeks also recommends these options:
- Sign up for a Google My Business account to create a free business profile
- Create and frequently update your presence on social media platforms
- Monitor websites that allow patients to submit online reviews and respond to both positive and negative comments
- Take advantage of YouTube and other video marketing platforms to engage your target audience
- Establish email marketing campaigns to promote your services to existing patients
Need Help with Marketing Your Medical Practice?
ClickGeeks provides doctors with effective marketing ideas to grow their revenue. We are a Google Premium Partner, an honor bestowed by Google only to agencies with proven records of in-depth knowledge and success. We perform well above industry standards in converting advertising leads to new business. Contact Click Geeks online or by calling 917-310-1597.