Use These 10 Questions To Help You Hire The Best Pay Per Click Management Service
Hiring a PPC Management agency can be a very daunting task. With so many agencies offering pay-per-click services, choosing the right service provider can be a difficult task. However, the following are the 10 questions to ask before hiring a ANY PPC agency.
What services do you offer?
Before hiring an agency, it is very wise to know the services they offer. It is vital to your success to hire highly skilled and experienced strategists who will help you get the most bang for your buck so to speak. A company that is solely focused on website design who offers PPC as a side service might not be the best route to take guys. Think about that for a second.
What will you do immediately after taking on my account?
Any professional PPC service provider will start by assessing if there is anything that needs to be fixed such as any account-restructuring or incorrect settings.
Who will manage my account?
It’s very important to know the person who will be managing your account. You need to make sure that only the most experienced PPC expert will be working on your account and will not be managed by a junior level account manager who is not skilled and experienced.
How long have you been providing PPC services?
Properly optimizing a pay-per-click campaign to run smooth and generate leads efficiently is not an easy task. You will need your accounts to be managed by a highly skilled and experienced PPC strategist.
Any customer reviews?
How do you calculate your fee?
PPC service providers have different charges. It’s in your best interest to hire a reputable service provider who offers quality services. As they say, you will get what you pay for. Look at our FAQs to see our pricing structure.
How does reporting work?
It’s good to hire a service provider who will provide a regular report. You should ask for a monthly report, bi-weekly or a weekly report.
What tools will you use to manage my PPC campaigns?
There are several different kinds of PPC tools available. For example, some companies use bid management software which is difficult to understand and can vary on results. Personally, we do not use any bid software, we use tools like Wordstream and Spyfu. Bid software’s are tricky, plus we just don’t like robots : /
What other additional services do you provide?
We are specialists. Unlike the other 95% of agencies out there who only care about ‘volume’ clients we are different. We would rather have 50 awesome clients than 500 terribly mismanaged ones. We are paid search and conversion experts. Period.
GET OUR WHITE LABEL PPC PRICING
- Link Google My Business and Google Ads Using Location Extensions (Step By Step) - July 21, 2022
- Local SEO | How To Rank Higher On Google FAST w/ Lane Houk - April 29, 2020
- Adwords Match Types Tutorial – Google Ads Keyword Match Types 🔥🔥🔥 - April 20, 2020
- How To Sell Google Adwords, SEO, SMMA & Digital Marketing Services 💲 - April 20, 2020
- Google Adwords Course: An Honest Reivew Of Google Ads Training Academy - April 20, 2020
- Thank You Page Video - April 20, 2020
- Adwords Training Video - April 20, 2020
- Google Ads Training Academy Review - April 20, 2020
- Adwords Target CPA Tutorial – Google Ads Cost Per Action 🔥 - April 20, 2020
- Google Ads Tutorial – How To Advertise On Google For Beginners 🔥 - April 20, 2020