Here’s a list of our favorite and best performing niches to target for PPC Management Services.
Everything on this list passed the following criteria:
- Hungry Market – good search volumes in local markets.
- High client lifetime value – one-time deal sizes are large or there is a recurring / repeat business.
- Known Advertisers – Businesses within these markets spend money on advertising. They understand the need to acquire business.
Without further adieu, here’s the list:
Best PPC Niches
Criminal Defense Law
Wage and Hour Law
Estate Planning Law
Real Estate Law
Roofing – Residential and Commercial
Plumbing – Residential and Commercial
Asphalt Paving – Residential and Commercial
Concrete installation and repair
Cash for Houses / “We buy ugly homes”
Drug and Alcohol Rehabs
Garage door repair and installation
Assisted Living Facilities
This isn’t an end all be all list, just some of our favorites. There are tons of other niches that fit the 3 criteria as well.
Need some help breaking into one of these niches?
Watch This Video
Need Help Managing Your Client's PPC Campaigns?
- The 30 Day Rule - November 30, 2017
- How Much Are PPC Management Fees? - October 31, 2016
- 10 Quick Steps To Proper Adwords Campaign Management - October 31, 2016
- 5 Tips From An Adwords Expert - October 31, 2016
- 4 Signs Your PPC Management Company Really Sucks - October 31, 2016
- 7 Signs You Need To Hire an Adwords Consultant ASAP - October 31, 2016
- Is Pay Per Click Management Worth The Investment? - October 31, 2016
- How To Hire The Best PPC Management Company - October 31, 2016
- Tips For Hiring A Pay Per Click Management Agency - October 31, 2016
- How To Find The Best Pay Per Click Advertising Agency - October 31, 2016